Thursday, November 02, 2006

Marcello Giordani - Tenor of the Times (click)


Why I love this man

Marcello Giordani is an alpha male. He is tall, strong, beautiful and lovely. He sings with power and hot expression. He is my kind of man. He is a tenor of the times.

Somebody said he sounded tight in Madame Butterfly. No. That is called "squillo" in italian. Somebody said he doesn't have pianissimo con morbidezza. OK well, he'll get it. I have absolute confidence in this sexy man. As he grows further into his manhood, his voice, like wine, will get better with age. Trust me

1 Comments:

Blogger no one in particular said...

Completely agree with all you said! I love Marcello very much too. He has a wonderful voice and, I agree, he is sexy :) I hope to see this drop dead gorgeous tenor sing live one of these days.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home